As a company, we have supported and partnered with like-minded organizations via sponsorships in the past. We take our sponsors very seriously, and because of that, we will deliver on the promise of extending your company’s market reach to our loyal audience.
Our company culture is based on building long-lasting relationships and partnerships that are mutually beneficial for all involved parties. Our marketing team will be happy to work with you to ensure your brand is properly acknowledged and exhibited to increase your overall public presence within our customer base.
Exposure Where it Counts
Sponsoring Grip will lead to significant industry-related exposure for your company. Our clientele has the potential to also become your prospective customers. If you choose to take full advantage of the sponsorship benefits offered, and send a company representation on-site, they should engage in direct conversations with prospective clients; and, therefore leave a Grip event with a promising list of sales leads. Your sponsorship will pay for itself, within the season.
Not Just Another Sponsorship—It’s a Partnership
In order to better represent your company with our engaged client base, we are happy to schedule an informational meeting to learn more about your business’ products and/or services. We acknowledge that having a better understanding, not only of what your company offers, but how your company separates itself from its competition, will help us better position you within our marketing channels and to our event attendees.
- Logo placement on Grip’s website
- Logo placement on event marketing materials
- Verbal and visual acknowledgment of sponsorship at events
- Referrals on inquiries from our event attendees
- Custom social media posts on Grip’s platforms, including:
- Extending your reach to our external partners/groups
- Highlighting your products and/or services
- Directing our followers to your website/social media channels
- Advance notice of events added to our season’s schedule
- Free event ticket(s) when applicable (Season & Platinum sponsors only) for your team to attend or to invite a client (Includes one all-inclusive, private track day driver experience + one non-driving guest – a $2,000 value)
- Exhibit set-up and space at Grip events you choose to attend (Table and canopy are provided, but your team must staff.)
- Grip’s dedicated marketing team will ensure your company name and logo appears in every channel and medium it to ensure exposure to our entire audience—on-site and online.
Become a Sponsor Today
CONNECT WITH US ABOUT SPONSORSHIP
We’d love to connect with you about becoming a sponsor. Please provide contact information and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.