Grip 1110 (Veterans Day)
November 10 @ 7:00 am – 6:30 pm
This is not your “usual” track day”. We put together a full-service, all-inclusive packaged, private “Track Experience” for fellow supercar enthusiasts, who share similar “gripes”—too many cars; no food options available; no access to convenient accommodations; lack of on-site service offered; etc.
“Grip 1110 Track Day” will give you the adrenaline rush you crave, without losing focus on every driver’s safety.
NOTE: This event was exclusively designed for intermediate- and advanced-level drivers. *New drivers or drivers with less experience are welcome & They will receive private instruction till they meet criteria to be SOLO CERTIFIED.
“Register for Grip 1110 HERE
Registration for Grip 1110 is $1,295
• Afterpay Now Available
• Affordable Payment Plans
• Click here to see Financing Options
NEW!! Spectators are welcome At This Event.
- Be a part of the Grip spectator experience and hang out with the Grip Crew
- Enjoy the thrill of watching your favorite supercars race down the track at speeds more than 150 mph.
- Get up close and take pictures of these amazing machines.
- Full access to the pit and paddock areas
- Be entered into a drawing to receive a ride along on the racetrack at exhilarating full throttle speeds
- Chat with the drivers while you’re enjoying snacks and beverages in the VIP/drivers hospitality area.
- Ride along tickets will also be available for purchase at trackside.
“Standard” Spectator tickets: $30
o Entry to Facility with Wristband
o Snacks & Beverages available all day
o Entry in Ride-Along drawing.
“VIP” Spectator tickets $100 (Must Be purchased 10 Days Prior to any event)
o Entry To Facility with Wristband
o Breakfast & Lunch Included
o Snacks and beverages available all day
o Unlimited ride along with available instructors
Grip’s Private Track Days are all-inclusive:
- Hot breakfast, coffee, and lunch buffet (at the track)
- Snacks, water, and soft drinks (all day)
- Instructors available throughout the day
- Open track format (all day)
- Track-side sponsors perks
- Indoor bathrooms and showers
- All-corner flaggers, workers, and EMS
- VIP pit area for breaks
- All stickers, decals, and numbers
- On-site media team (all day)
- Access to all photos and videos from the event (on a flash Drive)
Non-driving guests (attending with drivers) must be registered online to attend the event. They will be able to partake in all the same activities, except for track time. Please add your guest registration at the same time you complete your driver registration.
Note: Facility gates will be open and available for those who want to set up their vehicles on the track pit the night before. for set-up and trailer drop-offs only (at select track locations). Please follow the Grip signage and park all trailers and cars in the designated areas. There will be electrical outlets available, if needed. If you are unable to gain access to the lot, please reach out to a Grip team member. Grip Team will be setting up between 6-8pm Thursday, November 9TH
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 10th
We will all meet at the Summit Point (main) circuit on Friday, November 10th at 7:00am
When you arrive at the gate, you will need to show your event registration email confirmation for entry (both in-print or digitally on your device will be accepted).
- 7:00am Tech Inspection Opens (Coffee served)
- 7:30am – Hot Breakfast Buffet Open
- 8:00am – Drivers Meeting
- 9:00am – 1:00pm—Track Hot (Open)
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm—Lunch Buffet Open
- 2:00pm – 5:00pm—Track Hot (Open)
- 5:00PM – 6:30pm—Load-up & Roll-out
(Additional HPDE classroom and on track instruction will be provided for new and less experienced drivers)
There will be no exceptions to the following cancellation policies:
All events will be held “rain or shine.”
Once your car hits the track, there will be no refunds or credits of any kind.
Registration fees cannot be transferred to a future Grip Inc. event.
No cancellations due to COVID-19.
Registration is transferable to another person only for the same event you initially paid for and only in the event that the person you wish to transfer your registration to meets Grip, Inc.’s eligibility requirements.
If you are experiencing car-related issues, your best option is to bring a different car.
If you find yourself unable to attend for any other reason, your best option is to sell or gift the spot to someone else qualified to participate.
If you choose to sell or gift your registration, it is your responsibility to inform Grip, Inc. and provide us with all of the new attendees contact information so they can complete all the paperwork required to participate in the private track day. You must notify Grip, Inc. with all of the necessary transfer-attendee contact information at least seven (7) days prior to the event.
All sales are final. No cancellations will be accepted for any reason. There will be no refunds, no partial-refunds, no transfers to future events, and no credits given.
WHAT TO EXPECT
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Summit Point Raceway is only 1 hour and 15 min from the Metro DC area
SUMMIT POINT RACEWAY 201 Motorsports Park Circle. Summit Point, WV. 25446
Grip has rented the entire facility, exclusively available to our limited number of attendees. Summit Point Circuit is a 10-turn, 2.0-mile (3.2 km) road course that features a 2,900-foot (880 m) main straight. This original circuit opened in 1969 and did not include the “Carousel”, presently denoted Turns 6 and 7. In the original layout, turn 5 was a ~90 degree left-hander leading to a 90 degree right-hander at the entry to what is now denoted Turn 8. Therefore, the original layout had 8 turns (or 9 depending on how you counted them). The “Carousel” was added in the early 1970’s.
Questions? Please contact our team at email@example.com.
- Drivers under 18 must have a parent or guardian present with them and sign a minor waiver.
- SA2015, SA2020 approved helmet
- No minivans, trucks, or crossovers
- The passenger’s seat must provide the same level of safety protection as the driver
- This means both driver and passenger must have the same type (not model) of seat and belts
- Convertibles must be equipped with either factory installed roll over protection (may be passive documented in the owner’s manual or an aftermarket roll bar that meets or exceeds the standards set in the SCCA. Drivers must bring owner’s manual or aftermarket documentation and present it at tech.
- All convertibles/drivers also need to pass the “broomstick test”
- “Style” bars and removable hard tops are not approved for rollover protection
- Retractable hard tops, Targa tops, T-tops, and sunroofs must remain in place while on track
- *If you are unsure about the legality of your convertible, please contact us before registering.
TECH INSPECTION ITEMS
Interior Mirror • Seat Belts • Fire Extinguisher (recommended) • Peal in Good Condition • Brake Pedal FIRM • Emergency Brake Operable • Stop Lights • No Fluid Leakage • No Cracked Glass, No Excessive Rust • Exterior Mirror • Windshield Wipers; Gas Cap Secure • Hood & Deck Lids Secure • Steering Linkage • Suspension & Shocks • Wheel Bearings • Metal/Flexible Brake Lines • Sufficient Brake Pads (3/16″ Min) • Rims in Good Condition • Battery Secure • Electrical Harness • Relays Secure • Fan Belt • Throttle Linkage • Oil & Gas Lines Secure • Brake Fluid Clear, at “MIN,” cap secure • Coolant fresh, at “MIN”, cap secure • Oil Leaks
- Please be aware that you are responsible for transportation to and from the track.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years of age and present a valid driver’s license.
- Drivers or guests under the age of 18 must have a minor waiver signed by their legal parent or guardian.
- Only pre-registered participants will be allowed on-site hospitality
- Bring camping chairs, if possible, Guests can hang-out in the paddock area, away from any traffic, or watch from multiple viewing areas.
- Dress in cool, comfortable clothing and bring a windbreaker or fleece jacket, just in case.
- Long pants, shirt, and shoes are required while on the track.
- Shoes should be flat and thin-soled shoes, such as driving shoes or sneakers. Sandals, high heels or open-toe shoes are not permitted.
- You are responsible for bringing your own helmet. Snell-approved helmets are required and will be a part of the waiver and tech-check. Racing suits are neither required nor provided.
- If you have any specific dietary needs or food allergies, please notify us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.